Feel the difference of Healer’s non-impairing 6:1 CBG:CBGA formula in a delicious blueberry gummy.
Healer gummies are made in small batches at our facility in Maine and are always third-party tested to be free of impurities with a certificate of analysis you can review. We source organically certified hemp plants grown in Maine, specially selected for their beneficial compounds.
Our Relax Gummies are non-impairing and include a 6:1 ratio of CBG (Cannabigerol) to CBGA (Cannabigerolic Acid), plus the Healer Spectrum of the plant’s acidic and minor cannabinoids, terpenes, and beneficial phytonutrients extracted from organically certified Maine hemp plants.
Know how much to take and achieve your optimal results with Dr. Sulak’s clinically validated, step-by-step Usage Guide and Response Tracker©. Healer gummies are consistently easy and reliable because 1 Healer Relax Gummy ≈ 10 mg of cannabinoids.
Ingredients: Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Water, Pectin; Less than 2% of: Natural Flavor, Color (Spirulina, Vegetable and Fruit Juice), Organic Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Certified Organic Maine Hemp, Ascorbic Acid, Organic MCT Coconut Oil.
SUPPORTING YOUR WELLNESS
- Relieve occasional sleeplessness*
- Reduce physical nervousness and “fight or flight feelings” such as being tense, restless, fidgeting, sweating and trembling.*
- Relieve occasional nerve discomfort such as shooting, stabbing and stinging aches*
MORE ABOUT THE SCIENCE OF CBG
Despite their similarities, CBG’s way of interacting with the body is distinct from CBD and CBDA.* These properties might make it especially useful for those who have been unsatisfied with the effects of CBD or CBDA:
- While CBD and CBDA stimulate the 5-HT1A serotonin receptor, their likely mechanism of improving one’s response to stress, CBG appears to have the opposite effect on these receptors.
- CBG’s mechanism for influencing nervousness, drowsy, and ache signaling are more likely related to its ability to inhibit the uptake of the relaxing neurotransmitter GABA, and its direct stimulation of the ɑ-2 adrenoceptor, a target that relaxes the activity of the sympathetic (fight or flight) nervous system.
- CBG has demonstrated more potent antibacterial properties than other cannabinoids in preclinical models.
- Similar to CBD and THC, CBG has been shown to stimulate the PPAR𝛾 receptor, a controller of metabolism and soreness.
*Reviewed in Nachnani, Rahul, Wesley M. Raup-Konsavage, and Kent E. Vrana. “The Pharmacological Case for Cannabigerol.” Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics 376.2 (2021): 204-212.
HEALER SPECTRUM VS. THE REST
Based on the latest science and Dr. Sulak’s clinical experience, we believe keeping the widest range of the plant’s compounds intact improves results at lower usage amounts.
While many products advertise themselves as “full spectrum”, if you can find their analytic results you’ll note that most only contain CBD and THC, with little or no acidic and minor cannabinoids, terpenes and other valuable phytonutrients.
The Healer Spectrum is created by our patented nano-filtration extraction process which removes impurities while maintaining the “entourage” components of hemp — that complex mixture of hundreds of plant compounds– to deliver maximum relief. Compared to so-called “full-spectrum” and “broad-spectrum” products, Healer gummies deliver more of the plant’s naturally occurring acidic and minor cannabinoids, like CBDA, CBGA, THCA, CBC, CBG and CBDV, as well as substantial quantities of terpenes, flavonoids and other phytonutrients.
Healer Spectrum sets new standards for cleanliness, safety and potency, but, you won’t have to take our word for it. Final products are third-party tested to verify that the product you purchase is the product we intend you to receive. We post a certificate of analysis for every product so you can feel confident and secure.
This product is:
- Healer Spectrum
- Non-impairing; less than 0.3% THC
- 3rd-party lab tested
- Made in Maine
- Organically farmed
- Gluten free
- All natural
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.